16 de agosto de 2010


Now that you're gone, I can see what was going on and how you lied when you'd said you'd never love again. Friends telephone and they say you weren't out alone last night. Can't you see that this broken heart is killing me? Another night is falling and now my heart is calling you back to me. Come back cause I need your love. Come back got to have your love. Come back bring your loving back to me. Come back cause it's been so long. Come back, and my love's still strong. Come back bring your loving back to me. You play with words, play with love. It's just your silly way, I'm a fool cause I need you by my side again. Now it's too late, you walk by with another woman and I stand alone cause I know that you're not coming home.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario