6 de marzo de 2010

¡Hey! ¡Hey! You you, I don't like your girlfriend. No way no way, I think you need a new one. ¡Hey hey! You you I could be your girlfriend. ¡Hey hey! You you I know that you like me, No way no way You know it's not a secret. ¡Hey! ¡Hey! You you, I want to be your girlfriend.You're so fine, I want you mine, You're so delicious. I think about you all the time, you're so addictive. Don't you know what I can do to make you feel all right? Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious, And how, yeah, I'm the motherfucking princess. I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right. She's like so whatever, you can do so much better. I think we should get together now, and that's what everyone's talking about. ¡Hey! ¡Hey! You you, I don't like your girlfriend, no way no way I think you need a new one. ¡Hey! ¡Hey! You you, I could be your girlfriend. ¡Hey! ¡Hey! You you, I know that you like me, no way no way, You know it's not a secret. ¡Hey! ¡Hey! You you, I want to be your girlfriend. I can see the way I see the way you look at me and even when you look away. I know you think of me, I know you talk about me all the time, again and again. So come over here tell me what I wanna hear, that I'll, yeah, make your girlfriend disappear. I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again and again and again and again. Cause she's like so whatever and you can do so much better, I think we should get together now and that's what everyone's talking about. ¡Hey! ¡Hey! You you I don't like your girlfriend, no way no way I think you need a new one. ¡Hey! ¡Hey! You you, I could be your girlfriend. ¡Hey! ¡Hey! You you, I know that you like me, no way no way, You know it's not a secret. ¡Hey! ¡Hey! You you, I want to be your girlfriend. Oh in a second you'll be wrapped around my finger, cause I can. Cause I can do it better there's no other so when it's gonna sink in? She's so stupid what the hell were you thinking? Oh in a second you'll be wrapped around my finger, cause I can. Cause I can do it better there's no other so when it's gonna sink in? She's so stupid what the hell were you thinking? ¡Hey! ¡Hey! You you, I don't like your girlfriend, no way no way I think you need a new one. ¡Hey! ¡Hey! You you, I could be your girlfriend, no way, no way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario