3 de febrero de 2010

I don't want to miss a Thing ;
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing, watch you smile while you are sleeping, while you are far away and dreaming. I could spend my life in this sweet surrender, I could stay lost in this moment forever, where a moment spent with you is a moment I treasure. I don't want to close my eyes, I don't want to fall asleep, cause I miss you baby, and I don't want to miss a thing, cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do, I still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing. Lying close to you feeling your heart beating, and I wondering what you are dreaming, wondering if it's me you are seeing. Then I kiss your eyes and thank god we're together, I just want to stay with you in this moment forever and forever forever. I don't want to close my eyes, I don't want to fall asleep, cause I miss you baby, and I don't want to miss a thing, cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do, I still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing. And I don't want to miss one smile, I don't want to miss one kiss, I just want to be with you right here with you, just like this I just want to hold you close, I feel your heart so close to mine and just stay here in this moment,
for all of the rest of time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario