23 de mayo de 2011

Waking up I see that everything is ok;
the first time in my life and now it’s so great.
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed,
I think about the little things that make life great.
I wouldn’t change a thing about it,

this is the best feeling.
This innocence, is brilliant;
I hope that it will stay.
This moment is perfect,
please
don’t go away.
I need you now,
and I’ll hold on to it,
don’t you let it pass you by.
I found a place so safe, not a single tear.

The first time in my life and now it’s so clear.
Feel calm, I belong, I’m so happy here,
It’s so strong and now I let myself be sincere.
It’s a state of bliss, you think you’re dreaming.
It’s the happiness inside that you’re feeling.
Its so beautiful it makes you wanna cry

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario